Thursday, November 4, 2010

"A Very wonderful Semestral break"

When we hear the word "SEMBREAK" we are very excited and happy because we have a time to rest.But to us who run as a "sk kagawad"we are very busy campaigning specially the 23rd day of October.
When the 25th day of October comes we are very nervous and excited because its the time that we are going to know who are the winners.After the campaign done we went to the house of our chairman and celebrate even if we did not win.After that day done back again to my usual life I did not do something I'm only watching tv, playing computers and sometimes going out with my friends.
This are the things that i've done during the semestral break.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha!!! only those things you've done at that time?!.hahaha..well'I thinjk you enjoyed,...

    ReplyDelete